Thursday, December 19, 2013

Arshi Arabic Girl Looking For Love Friendship

I am sociable, open-minded, cheerful and easy-going person. I love to cook and to regale my relatives with different delicious food. As my friends say, I am very sweet and optimistic person who is always around to help and will provide support to those who need it. According to what my parents say, I am self-collected, responsible and kind. At this point in my life the most important thing for me is constant learning of new things, self-education and moving forward. I believe that there is my second half somewhere and I hope to find him. I love children very much. I want two kids, a boy and a girl. And also to build a strong relationships with a man, full of mutual respect, love and understanding. Creating a happy family is my biggest dream.I am very active person and I can not sit for a long time without any work or activity and that is why I am looking for a man who will share my interests and hobbies. Man of my dream is honest, loving, caring, with a good sense of humor. I am looking for a real love and for a long relationships and if I find such man, I will love him for the rest of my life and will make him the happiest man in the world.

0 comments: