Thursday, December 19, 2013

Aroosh Arabic Girl Looking For Love Partner Online

I am not like everybody else, I am unique and individual. I enjoy my life and I try to take everything from it. I have a good sense of humor, I am positive and kind. I am one man woman, very honest and faithful. It would be difficult to tell about all my hobbies and interests. I am a very active person and I open to everything new. I like sport, I am fond of tennis, swimming, I like jogging and I visit gym often. I like carting and roller-skating. I like traveling and I have been to many countries. I like reading, music, cooking and spending time near the nature. The most important in relationship for me is love, trust, mutual understanding and respect. I want to meet a honest, decent and intelligent man with a good sense of humor.

0 comments: