Sunday, July 6, 2014

Soraya Arabic Girl Looking For Sweet Life Soulmate Here

I like to cook and to take care about myself and my home. Family for me is very important so I a As my friends told about me, I am funny and nice looking lady. But I can also say that I am responsible, punctual, responsive. Lots of things attract me in this world and I am open to new ideas and new experience.m here to find my future husband. I want to find a man who will be all for me - all world, my love, my life. I want someone for whom I would like to become better. Just a man who will make me happy.What am I looking for in you? You should be gentle, serious, open mind, honest, intelligent, family oriented. Will be very easy to act like real lady if there is a real gentleman with you: Lets find out, may be we are looking for each other.A man with whom I want to have serious and close relationships is sincere, kind, open, honest, reliable and active person.The one who will respect and really love his woman. I want to be the whole one with my future husband.

0 comments: