Sunday, April 20, 2014

Tahleem Arabic Beautiful Girl Looking For Best Love Future Partner

I am very positive, cheerful, smiling and optimistic. I am purposeful, I always try to achieve all my goals in the life. I am sincere and honest. I like animals, flowers, nature. I adore being outside, I adore swimming, picnics. I am very active in my life. I love my family, and in the future I want to create my own happy family. Among my interests I can select reading different books. I like animals, especially fluffy cats. I like traveling, I like to learn the new things. I like to improve my personality. I adore cooking. I can cook a lot of nice dishes. I like summer and warmness so much.My man will be my best man, my best lover and companion. I am seeking for a responsible, purposeful, serious and kind man, the man who will love me as the best woman in this world.

0 comments: