Monday, April 28, 2014

Shillan Arabic Girl Here For Life Partner And Love Relationship

I am nice, intelligent and very easy going! I have a good sense of humor and try to enjoy every moment of my life! I do not like tears and that is why I try to avoid bad mood. I do not like to judge others and do not like to be judged. I would like to tell you that I have a great deal of interests, hobbies and dreams that have formed my mind, my consideration and points of view. I am fond of active way of life. I also enjoy sunbathing and socializing with my intimate friends. love sport and to spend time with my parents.I hope to find someone who will be my best friend and companion.I dream to meet a man who is serious about the search here. Who will love me and to create a family and be happy together.I want him to be good-looking, lovable, conscious, generous. He has to love children and pets.

0 comments: