Saturday, January 11, 2014

Arabic Girl Mahwish Looking For Ideal Friendship Partner

I am a very active person who just cannot stay at one place for a long time. I am kind and attentive, can find a common language with anybody, do not like when people lie or disappoint me and I am sure that I will not do this to them. I respect friendship, my family and everyone who is close to me. I want people to know they can rely on me in different situations and want to expect the same from them. I always try to achieve all my goals and like to finish everything I start, even if there are many difficulties on my way. Also I love animals very much, especially dogs. If I could, I would help all homeless animals. In a relationship I always respect my second half, share all bad and good things with him, I countenance mutual trust.I like a cheerful, easygoing and interesting man, very communicative and many-sided who knows what he wants from life and always can support me. I want my man be near me and ready to help any time. It is very important for me to feel safe, to know that I can hide behind his strong shoulders.

0 comments: