Monday, December 30, 2013

Hena Arabic Girl Looking For Loving Partner

I am kind, easy-going, reliable, I am a dreamer and some people may say that it is a weak point, but I think that everything starts from a dream.I am loyal and honest, I do not like to argue, it is almost impossible for me to lose temper. I am strong and hard-working, as my parents taught me, if you want to get something in this life, you need to work hard; but at the same time I am very tender.I see my man as a loving, caring, trustworthy and loyal man. I want him to be open to the relationship, to have faith, trust and love in his heart. The most important for me is that he is a one woman man and he wants to create a family with the only one woman, fill it with passion, love, understanding , respect and harmony.

0 comments: