Thursday, December 19, 2013

Asifa Arabic Girl For True Friendship Online

I am a positive-minded and easy-going person. A lady with a good taste, good manners, right thoughts and clear life goals. Arguing and bad mood are not for me. Lie and dishonesty are not for me. I prefer to be open, to smile and bring joy. I value creativeness. If you every feel bad – I can support and put smile on your face. I accept people the way they are. Everyone is special and it's wonderful. I feel like it is a right time to find my true love as I want to be in hands of my second half and enjoy this life with him.I dream to meet here an interesting man with good manners and good sense of humor. It would be great if we get common interests. You do not need to make something extraordinary things to get my attention. All you need is to stay yourself. Of course, would be great if you value tenderness to make our days warm. Never hide your feelings. I appreciate honesty. I think our meeting will bring us to what we were dreaming about all life.

0 comments: