Thursday, December 19, 2013

Arshia Arabic Girl Looking For Foreign Love Partner

I'm cute and simple by nature. I'm the kind of woman who's loving, caring, understanding, sweet, romantic, outgoing and beautiful inside and out. I have a good attitude, loyal, faithful and religious and family-oriented. I love to smile all the time because it makes me fell light and calm. I love hanging out with my friends and spend my quality time with them.I'd like to meet a foreign man who has a good attitude, respectful, very loving, understanding and always loyal to me. Someone who will love and accept me for who and what I am. I want a man who has a good and kind heart for other as well. A man who's willing to give his full love to me. Someone who will make my world upside down and full of colors and happiness, too.

0 comments: